1. The electrical system consists of a 24V alternator and two 12V low-maintenance batteries connected in series,
which provide 24V to power the starter, grid heater, and NATO slave receptacle. A 24V to 12V equalizer
provide 12V power to the remaining electrical systems and components. Each battery has a Cold Cranking
Amp (CCA) rating of 900.
2. The system contains all necessary switches, circuit breakers, fuses, relays, harnesses, and connectors to
operate the machine, including a NATO slave receptacle.
3. The text display on the Deluxe Instrument Panel (DIP) allows the operator to view critical parameters that
directly affect machine performance.
4. The following major systems comprise the electrical system:
a. Starting system
b. Charging system
Operator interlock system
e. Service and worklights
1. General. An open center hydraulic system operates two loader cylinders, two bucket tilt cylinders, and
auxiliary hydraulic circuit for attachments.
2. Loader Hydraulic System. An ISO pattern pilot control system in which the right-hand joystick controls all
WORK TOOL ATTACHMENTS
1. Manual attachment coupler allows quick installation and removal of work tools.
2. The auger drive, hydraulic hammer drive, and bucket clamshell are all controlled by pressure at the auxiliary
couplers. These are pressurized by the auxiliary control foot pedal.
3. The work tool attachment options for the SSL include the following:
a. Multi-purpose bucket.
b. Work tool storage/transport container includes the following:
(1) 48 in. pallet fork frame with 42 in. tines
(2) Auger drive unit
(a) 12 X 48 in. auger bit
(b) 24 X 48 in. auger bit
(c) 48 X 2 in. auger extension
(3) Hydraulic hammer attachments
(a) Tamping pad
(b) Picket driver/puller
(c) Chisel point
(d) Asphalt cutter
(e) Moil point
END OF WORK PACKAGE