Be alert for personnel in the area while operating machine. Always check to ensure area is
clear of personnel and obstructions before moving.
DO NOT allow riders on machine. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury or
death to personnel.
1. Ensure that personnel are not working on or near machine before moving out.
2. Keep machine under control at all times.
3. Reduce engine speed when maneuvering in tight quarters. Refer to Changing Direction and Engine Speed in
this work package.
Ensure work tool is not resting on ground. Failure to follow this caution may result in
damage to equipment.
4. Ensure parking brake is released. Refer to Releasing Parking Brake in this work package.
5. Ensure work tool is not resting on ground.
END OF TASK