REMOVAL FROM STORAGE AFTER 30 TO 90 DAYS CONTINUED
9. Check and fill windshield washer fluid bottle (Figure 4, Item 1) with windshield cleaning compound as
Figure 4. Washer Fluid Bottle.
10. Using a rag and windshield cleaning compound, clean all windows.
If problems are encountered during engine start-up or machine warm-up, notify Field
11. Press power button to ON position and monitor warning lights (WP 0005).
Due to extended storage period, allow machine to warm up even in temperatures above
32° F (0° C).
12. Start engine and allow machine to warm up (WP 0005).
13. Bring to operating temperature (two bars on Engine Coolant Temperature Bar Graph) while monitoring all
gauges and warning indicators.
14. Check for correct operation of all hydraulic controls (WP 0005).
15. Release parking brake and operate machine slowly while checking for proper machine operation (WP 0005).
END OF TASK