UNLOADING MACHINE FROM TRAILER (DRIVING)
1. Chock wheels of trailer.
2. Remove wood blocks and tiedowns from machine.
3. Unlock front door and remove padlock from rear access door.
4. Notify Field Maintenance to connect battery cables.
6. Raise loader arms so that loader arms and work tool will clear trailer ramp (WP 0005).
7. Remove wood blocks from under work tool.
The machine can slip and fall from trailer or ramp and cause injury or death. Make sure the
trailer and ramp are not slippery. Remove all oil, grease, ice, etc.
When moving machine on or off trailer, drive slowly and keep machine centered on trailer
Always use a ground guide when driving machine down ramp.
Be alert for personnel in the area while operating machine. Always check to ensure area is
clear of personnel and obstructions before moving.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel or damage to
8. Using ground guide assistance and low speed, slowly drive straight off trailer until clear of ramp.
9. Park machine in staging area clear of trailer (WP 0005).
10. Carry out all PMCS checks before using machine (WP 0020).
END OF TASK
LOADING MACHINE ON TRAILER (LIFTING MACHINE)
3. Move auxiliary hydraulic pedal left and right to relieve hydraulic system pressure in lines. Return control levers
4. Notify Field Maintenance to disconnect battery cables.
5. Attach 15-foot sling and lifting device to machine using lift tiedown points and sling guides shown on shipping
data plate (Figure 3 and Figure 4).