UNLOADING MACHINE FROM TRAILER (LIFTING MACHINE)
1. Remove wood blocks and tiedowns from machine.
2. Unlock front door and remove padlock from rear access door.
3. Attach 15-foot sling and lifting device to machine using lift tiedown points and sling guides shown on shipping
data plate (Figure 3 and Figure 4).
DO NOT allow personnel on machine while lifting.
Remove attachments before lifting.
Ensure loader lift arms are completely lowered.
Use extreme caution when handling heavy loads.
Always use properly rated lifting device.
Keep clear of machine supported by lifting device.
Be alert for personnel in the area while operating machine. Always check to ensure area is
clear of personnel and obstructions before moving.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel or damage to
4. Lift machine off trailer bed and lower to a flat surface.
5. Disconnect lifting device and sling from machine.
6. Notify Field Maintenance to connect battery cables.
7. Carry out all PMCS checks before using machine (WP 0020).
END OF TASK