UNLOADING MACHINE FROM FLATCAR (DRIVING) CONTINUED
The machine can slip and fall from trailer or ramp and cause injury or death. Make sure
trailer and ramp are not slippery. Remove all oil, grease, ice, etc.
When driving machine on or off trailer, go slowly and keep machine centered on trailer and
Always use a ground guide when driving machine up ramp to load on trailer.
Be alert for personnel in the area while operating machine. Always check to ensure area is
clear of personnel and obstructions before moving.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel or damage to
6. Raise loader arms so that loader arms and work tool will clear flatcar ramp (WP 0005).
7. Following instructions from flatcar load master and ground guides, slowly drive straight off flatcar until clear of
a. Use low speed only.
b. When passing over spanners between flatcars, maintain a constant speed. Do not stop suddenly or
9. Carry out all PMCS checks before using machine (WP 0020).
END OF TASK
LOADING MACHINE ON FLATCAR (LIFTING MACHINE)
3. Move auxiliary pedal left and right to relieve residual hydraulic system pressure in lines. Return control levers
4. Notify Field Maintenance to disconnect battery cables.