LOADING MACHINE ON SHIP CONTINUED
Always use a ground guide when driving machine up or down ramps.
When moving machine up or down ramps, drive with extreme caution and in low IDLE
DO NOT operate machine on a side slope of more than 20%.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to personnel or damage to
3. With ground guide assistance, negotiate ramps slowly.
4. After loading, park machine where directed to do so.
5. Lower loader arms (WP 0005), and rest them on wood blocks.
6. Return control levers to neutral position and engage parking brake (WP 0005).
8. Move auxiliary hydraulic pedal side-to-side several times to relieve hydraulic system pressure in lines (WP
9. Cover exhaust port with duct tape.
10. Secure machine inside craft with wood blocks and tiedowns, using lift tiedown points shown on shipping data
plate (Figure 1 and Figure 2).
Figure 1. Shipping Data Plate (M400W).