EXPENDABLE AND DURABLE ITEMS LIST
EXPENDABLE AND DURABLE ITEMS LIST INTRODUCTION
1. This work package lists expendable and durable items that you will need to operate and maintain the M400T
and M400W Skid Steer Loaders (SSL).
2. This list is for information only and is not authority to requisition the listed items. These items are authorized to
you by CTA 50-970, Expendable/Durable Items (Except Medical, Class V Repair Parts, and Heraldic Items),
CTA 50-909, Field and Garrison Furnishings and Equipment, or CTA 8-100, Army Medical Department
Explanation of Columns in Expendable/Durable Items List
1. Column (1) - Item Number. This number is assigned to the entry in the list and is referenced in the narrative
instructions to identify the item (e.g., Use brake fluid (WP 0098, Item 5)).
2. Column (2) - Level. This column identifies the lowest level of maintenance that requires the listed item.
C - Operator/Crew
F - Field
3. Column (3) - National Stock Number (NSN). This is the NSN assigned to the item, which you can use to req-
4. Column (4) - Item Name, Description, CAGEC, and Part Number. This column provides the other informa-
tion you need to identify the item. The last line below the description is the part number and the Commercial
and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) (in parentheses).
5. Column (5) U/I. - Unit of Issue (U/I) code shows the physical measurement or count of an item, such as gallon,
dozen, gross, etc.