HYDROSTATIC SYSTEM CONTINUED
Checking Charge Pressure/Flow - Continued
5. Start engine and run engine at full throttle (TM 5-3805-292-10).
N OT E
Pressure must be a minimum of 362 psi (25 bar) at full throttle.
6. Read pressure gauge and record charge pressure reading.
7. Shut down engine (TM 5-3805-292-10).
8. If pressure is low, a drive motor could be damaged. Disconnect hoses to drive motors at pump and cap fittings.
Start engine (TM 5-3805-292-10) and check charge pressure again.
a. If pressure is correct, one or both drive motors may be damaged. Check and repair lines to motor. If lines
OK, then replace drive motor(s) (WP 0066 for M400W LH Drive Motor, WP 0067 for M400W RH Drive
b. If pressure is not correct, replace tandem pump (WP 0068 for M400W or WP 0078 for M400T).
9. Shut down engine (TM 5-3805-292-10) and remove pressure gauge.
10. Install plug and new O-ring in test port.
11. Remove supports and lower machine to ground.
END OF TASK