WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that lifting device is in good condition and of suitable
load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure to follow
this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
N OT E
Engine assembly weighs 1,000 lb (454 kg).
16. Using lifting device, remove engine assembly from machine.
17. Install engine stand on engine assembly.
N OT E
Bracket weighs 25 lb (11 kg).
18. Install engine stand bracket (Figure 9, Item 1), bolts (Figure 9, Item 2) and washers (Figure 9, Item 3) to
19. Tighten bolts to 66 to 73 lb-ft (89 to 98 Nm).
Figure 9. Engine Stand Bracket.
20. Remove lifting device from engine assembly.
21. Remove two washers from rear engine mounts in machine.
END OF TASK