2. Install two bolts (Figure 8, Item 4) in holes (Figure 8, Item 3) on flywheel (Figure 8, Item 1).
WARN I N G
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure that any lifting equipment used is in good condition
and of suitable load capacity.
Use caution when using adhesives and seaants. Prolonged inhalation of vapors can
cause lung irritation. Contact with skin can cause dermatitis. Wear gloves and safety
goggles and use product in a well-ventilated area away from open flame. If ingested, keep
individual calm and seek medical attention. DO NOT induce vomiting. If contact with skin
or eyes is made, flush thoroughly with water. Dispose of cleanup rags IAW local policy and
Failure to follow these warnings ma result in injury to personnel.
N OT E
Flywheel weighs 75 lb (34 kg).
3. With assistance, install flywheel (Figure 8, Item 1) and eight new bolts (Figure 8, Item 2) on crankshaft (Figure
8, Item 5).
4. Remove two bolts (Figure 8, Item 4) from holes (Figure 8, Item 3).
5. Torque eight bolts (Figure 8, Item 2) to 22 ± 4 lb-ft (30 ± 4 Nm).
6. Using torque angle gauge, torque eight bolts (Figure 8, Item 2) an additional 90 ± 5 degrees.
Figure 8. Flywheel.