USING ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN (ET) CONTINUED
Logged Diagnostic Codes
Logged diagnostic codes are useful in determining the operating conditions when a
diagnostic or event code is intermittent.
Use the logged diagnostic code screen to identify the number of occurrences and the
machine operating hours since the last occurrence. This information may be useful in
determining the machine operating conditions when the diagnostic or event code last set.
Only logged diagnostic and event codes may be cleared.
1. To display logged diagnostic codes, select Logged Diagnostic Codes icon (Figure 20, Item 2).
2. To display logged event codes, select Logged Event Codes icon (Figure 20, Item 3).
To clear logged diagnostic or event codes, select appropriate icon, highlight the logged diagnostic code
(Figure 20, Item 1) or logged event code, and select Clear button (Figure 20, Item 5).
4. Select Yes button (Figure 20, Item 4) when the clear logged code dialog box is displayed.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to clear each logged diagnostic or event code.
6. If no further MSD operation is required, exit ET and disconnect MSD as described under Disconnecting MSD in
this work package.