Table 1. E0194 High Exhaust Temperature Event Code - Continued.
EID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
Temperature Event Code -
· If CBRN exposure is suspected, personnel wearing protective equipment
should handle all air cleaner media. Consult your CBRN Officer NCO for
appropriate handling or disposal procedures.
· Refer to FM 3-11.3, Multiservice Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for
Avoidance and FM 3-11.5, Multiservice Tactics, Techniques, and
· Allow engine to cool off before performing maintenance on air cleaner.
Hot metal parts can cause severe burns. Wear eye, hand, and skin
protection when working with heated parts.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
8. Release three clamps (Figure 8,
Item 2); remove air cleaner cover
(Figure 8, Item 1) and primary air
filter (Figure 8, Item 3) from
machine (WP 0204).
Figure 8. Air Cleaner.