Table 1. E0236 Return Hydraulic Oil Filter Plugged Event Code.
EID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
E0236 Return Hydraulic Oil
Filter Plugged Event Code
· Always inspect wiring harness connectors that are involved in the circuit.
Poor connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical
circuit. Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and
that all connections are in good condition. If a problem with the
connection is found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction
or diagnostic code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each wiring harness connection to
identify the correct wiring harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
Conditions Which Generate This
Transmission ECM detects the
hydraulic oil filter is plugged.
Hydraulic Oil Filter Bypass will indicate
on instrument panel; event code will be
· Hydraulic oil filter restricted.
· Faulty hydraulic filter bypass
· Hydraulic oil filter bypass switch
signal circuit shorted to ground.
· Hot engine components can cause injury from burns.
· Before performing maintenance on machine, allow engine and
components to cool completely.
· Failure to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.