Table 1. E0600 High Hydraulic Oil Temperature Event Code - Continued.
EID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
Test Step 4. Inspect Hydraulic
E0600 High Hydraulic Oil
Temperature Event Code -
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system hoses, tubes, or
fittings unless engine is shut down and hydraulic system pressure has
been relieved. Escaping hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool
before removing any hydraulic fitting.
· Wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in performance of maintenance can be
very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
1. Remove left engine access cover
2. Inspect hydraulic tank hoses
Hydraulic Tank Hoses OK - Proceed
(Figure 2, Items 1 and 3) at
to step 2.
hydraulic tank (Figure 2, Item 2) for
Hydraulic Tank Hoses Bent,
sharp bends, damage, and Class
Damaged, or Leaking - Tighten or
replace hoses on hydraulic tank
Proceed to Test Step 10.