Table 1. Engine Cranks But Does Not Run - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Engine Cranks But Does Not
Test Step 6. Inspect for
Run - Continued
· Diesel fuel is combustible and an irritant. Skin and eye protection is
required. Ensure work area is well-ventilated.
· Keep away from open flame and other ignition sources. Failure to follow
this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
· Wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of
materials such as fuel, engine coolant, hydraulic fluid, lubricants, battery
acids or batteries, and CARC paint, consult your unit/local hazardous
waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If
further information is needed, please contact The Army Environmental
Hotline at 1-800-327-3845.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
· Keep all parts clean from contaminants. Contaminants may cause rapid
wear and shortened component life.
· Failure to follow this caution may result in damage to equipment.