Table 1. Engine Misfires, Runs Rough, or Is Unstable.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Engine Misfires, Runs
Rough, or Is Unstable
· Hot engine components can cause injury from burns.
· Before performing maintenance on machine, allow engine and
components to cool completely.
· Diesel fuel is combustible and an irritant. Skin and eye protection is
required. Ensure work area is well-ventilated.
· Keep away from open flame and other ignition sources. Failure to follow
this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
· Wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of
materials such as fuel, engine coolant, hydraulic fluid, lubricants, battery
acids or batteries, and CARC paint, consult your unit/local hazardous
waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If
further information is needed, please contact The Army Environmental
Hotline at 1-800-327-3845.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to