Table 1. Transmission Operates in Forward Only - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Transmission Operates in
Forward Only - Continued
Rubber cap assembly can interfere with seating of quick disconnect
fitting. Remove rubber cap assembly from transmission relief valve
connector before connecting quick disconnect fitting.
5. Remove cap assembly (Figure 2,
Item 1) from transmission clutch 3
6. Connect transmission clutch
pressure test gauge assembly
hose (Figure 1, Item 2) to
connector on transmission clutch 3
Figure 2. Transmission Clutch 3 Pressure Connection.
7. Turn battery disconnect switch ON
and start engine (TM 5-3805-298-
8. Raise the work tool above the
ground (TM 5-3805-298-10).
9. Turn transmission neutralizer
switch to OFF (TM 5-3805-298-
10. Warm the transmission oil to
normal operating temperature of
approximately 165°F to 185°F
(75°C to 85°C).