Table 1. Transmission Does Not Operate in Fourth Gear, Forward - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
8. Increase engine to high speed idle
Machine Moves - Troubleshooting
Transmission Does Not
complete. Proceed to step 9.
Operate in Fourth Gear,
Machine Does Not Move - Repeat
Forward - Continued
troubleshooting from the beginning.
9. Reduce engine speed to low idle
10. Turn the transmission control to
Neutral (N) (TM 5-3805-298-10).
11. Engage the parking brake
12. Lower the work tool to the ground
13. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to OFF position
END OF WORK PACKAGE