Table 1. Clutch Engagement Is Slow - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Clutch Engagement Is Slow
Rubber cap assembly can interfere with seating of quick disconnect
fitting. Remove rubber cap assembly from transmission relief valve
connector before connecting quick disconnect fitting.
6. Connect transmission pump
pressure test gauge assembly
(Figure 2, Item 2) to connector on
transmission relief valve (Figure 2,
Figure 2. Transmission Pump Pressure Connection.
7. Turn battery disconnect switch ON
and start engine (TM 5-3805-298-
8. Raise the work tool above the
ground (TM 5-3805-298-10).
9. Turn transmission neutralizer
switch to ON (TM 5-3805-298-10).
10. Warm the transmission oil to
normal operating temperature of
approximately 165°F to 185°F
(75°C to 85°C).
11. Warm the hydraulic oil to operating
temperature of 140°F (60°C)
12. Apply service brake and release
parking brake (TM 5-3805-298-