Table 1. 367 Ride Control Rocker Switch Diagnostic Codes.
CID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
367-2 Ride Control Rocker
Switch Data Is Erratic,
· Always inspect wiring harness connectors that are involved in the circuit.
Intermittent, or Incorrect
Poor connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical
circuit. Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and
that all connections are in good condition. If a problem with the
connection is found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction
or diagnostic code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each wiring harness connection to
identify the correct wiring harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
DIAGNOSTIC CODE SET CONDITION
Transmission ECM detects an erratic signal, an intermittent signal, or an incorrect
signal from the ride control rocker switch.
· Ride control rocker switch is faulty.
· Lower cab wiring harness is open.
· Lower cab wiring harness is shorted.
· Transmission ECM.
Test Step 1. Check for Active
Connect MSD. Select Transmission
Diagnostic Code 367-2 Active -
Proceed to Test Step 2.
924H and check for active diagnostic
Diagnostic Code 367-2 Not Active -
Troubleshooting is complete.
Test Step 2. Test for Faulty Ride
Control Rocker Switch.
1. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to OFF position
2. Remove console instrument panel
for access to wiring harness
connectors (WP 0264).