Table 1. 473 Brake Charging Oil Pressure Sensor Diagnostic Codes - Continued.
CID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
473-5 Brake Charging Oil
Pressure Sensor Current Is
· Always inspect wiring harness connectors that are involved in the circuit.
Poor connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical
circuit. Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and
that all connections are in good condition. If a problem with the
connection is found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction
or diagnostic code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each wiring harness connection to
identify the correct wiring harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
DIAGNOSTIC CODE SET CONDITION
Transmission ECM detects current of brake charging oil pressure sensor is below
· Brake charging oil pressure sensor is faulty.
· Lower cab wiring harness is open.
· Engine wiring harness is open.
· Cab Ground is open.
· Transmission ECM.
Test Step 1. Check for Active
Connect MSD. Select Transmission
Diagnostic Code 473-5 Active -
924H and check for active diagnostic
Proceed to Test Step 2.
Diagnostic Code 473-5 Not Active -
Troubleshooting is complete.