Table 1. 882 Implement Lockout Solenoid Diagnostic Codes.
CID FMI CODE
TEST OR INSPECTION
882-3 Implement Lockout
Solenoid Voltage Is Above
· Always inspect wiring harness connectors that are involved in the circuit.
Poor connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical
circuit. Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and
that all connections are in good condition. If a problem with the
connection is found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction
or diagnostic code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each wiring harness connection to
identify the correct wiring harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
DIAGNOSTIC CODE SET CONDITION
Transmission ECM detects voltage of the implement lockout solenoid is above
· Lower cab wiring harness is shorted to another power source.
· Transmission ECM.
Test Step 1. Check for Active
Connect MSD. Select Transmission
Diagnostic Code 882-3 Active -
924H and check for active diagnostic
Proceed to Test Step 2.
Diagnostic Code 882-3 Not Active -
Troubleshooting is complete.
Test Step 2. Test for Shorted Lower
Cab Wiring Harness.
1. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to OFF position
2. Disconnect connector C-C51
hydraulic lock-out valve and
3. Remove left lower cab access
panels (WP 0347).