Table 1. Machine Will Not Stay in a Straight Line.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Machine Will Not Stay in a
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system hoses, tubes, or
fittings unless engine is shut down and hydraulic system pressure has
been relieved. Tighten all connections before applying pressure.
Escaping hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate skin.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool
before removing any hydraulic fitting.
· Wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in performance of maintenance can be
very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
· Cap or plug all hydraulic hose ends and fittings during removal.
· Tag and mark hydraulic hoses and fittings and note hose routing to aid
· Use container to catch any fluid that may drain from hydraulic system.
Dispose of fluid IAW local policy and ordinances. Ensure all spills are
Test Step 1. Check for Active
Connect MSD, select Transmission
Diagnostic Codes Are Not Active
Proceed to Test Step 2.
924 and check for active diagnostic
codes (WP 0008).
Diagnostic Codes Are Active Refer
to (WP 0005) and repair active
diagnostic codes first.
Test Step 2. Inspect Fluid in
Hydraulic Oil Tank.
1. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to OFF position
2. Visually inspect sight glass, normal
Hydraulic Oil Level Is Normal
hydraulic oil level should be
Proceed to step 3.
between the top and bottom marks
Hydraulic Oil Level Is Low Add
on the sight glass
hydraulic oil as required (WP 0368).
Proceed to Test Step 5.