Table 1. All Implements Will Not Operate or Operate Slowly.
TEST OR INSPECTION
All Implements Will Not
Operate or Operate Slowly
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system hoses, tubes, or
fittings unless engine is shut down and hydraulic system pressure has
been relieved. Tighten all connections before applying pressure.
Escaping hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate skin.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool
before removing any hydraulic fitting.
· Wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in performance of maintenance can be
very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
· Cap or plug all hydraulic hose ends and fittings during removal.
· Tag and mark hydraulic hoses and fittings and note hose routing to aid
· Use container to catch any fluid that may drain from hydraulic system.
Dispose of fluid IAW local policy and ordinances. Ensure all spills are
Test Step 1. Check for Active
1. Connect MSD, select Transmis-
Diagnostic Codes Are Not Active
sion 924 and check for active diag- Proceed to step 2.
nostic codes (WP 0008).
Diagnostic Codes Are Active Refer
to (WP 0005) and repair active
diagnostic codes first.
2. Check implement disable switch is
Implement Disable Switch Is in Lock
not in lock position
Position Unlock and press implement
disable switch to unlock position.
Proceed to Test Step 7.
Implement Disable Switch Is in
Unlock Position Proceed to Test