Table 1. Bucket Will Not Tilt.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Bucket Will Not Tilt
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system hoses, tubes, or
fittings unless engine is shut down and hydraulic system pressure has
been relieved. Tighten all connections before applying pressure.
Escaping hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate skin.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool
before removing any hydraulic fitting.
· Wear protective eye covering and gloves.
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in performance of maintenance can be
very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills.
· Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury or death to
· Cap or plug all hydraulic hose ends and fittings during removal.
· Tag and mark hydraulic hoses and fittings and note hose routing to aid
· Use container to catch any fluid that may drain from hydraulic system.
Dispose of fluid IAW local policy and ordinances. Ensure all spills are
Test Step 1. Check for Active
Diagnostic Codes Are Not Active
Connect MSD, select Transmission
Proceed to Test Step 2.
924 and check for active diagnostic
codes (WP 0008).
Diagnostic Codes Are Active Refer
to (WP 0005) and repair active
diagnostic codes first.