HIGHWAY AND RAIL TRANSPORT CONTINUED
Hearing protection is required if within 25 ft (7.6 m) of an operating machine. Hearing
protection is required when operating machine without cab during transport operations to
prevent hearing loss.
Drive machine without cab with extreme caution. Use low idle and first gear forward or
reverse only. Care should be taken as no operator protection is available with cab
Always use a ground guide when moving machine down ramp to unload from trailer or rail
car. Failure to use a ground guide may result in an accident.
Failure to follow these warnings may result in equipment damage, injury or death to
10. Using ground guide slowly drive machine off trailer or rail car.
11. If passing over spanner between rail cars, maintain constant speed, DO NOT stop quickly or reverse direction.
12. Park machine in staging area clear of transport.
13. If removed, remove cab and exhaust pipe from shipping pallet.
15. If removed, install cab (WP 0344).
16. Perform BEFORE operation PMCS and inspect for damage during transport.
END OF TASK