The following steps will determine if accumulator is charged to appropriate pressure.
1. Move machine to a smooth horizontal location.
2. Lower all implements (TM 5-3805-298-10).
3. Engage parking brake and shut down engine (TM 5-3805-298-10).
4. Allow machine to sit for two minutes before attaching gauges to allow pressure and temperature to stabilize.
5. Remove left side ladder and lower cab panels (WP 0347).
6. Remove four bolts (Figure 4, Item 1), washers (Figure 4, Item 2), and lower access panel (Figure 4, Item 3)
Figure 4. Lower Access Panel.