SERVICING PROCEDURES - Continued
Fuses which burn out often may indicate an electrical problem. Notify field level
1. Engage parking brake.
2. Turn key switch off.
3. Loosen screw (Figure 14, Item 1) and remove cover (Figure 14, Item 2).
4. Use fuse location decal (Figure 14, Item 3) to determine location of suspect fuse.
5. Remove suspect fuse and check for burned area (indicates need for replacement).
6. If burned out fuse is found, notify field level maintenance and install in proper location.
7. Install cover (Figure 14, Item 2) and secure with screw (Figure 14, Item 1).
Figure 14. Fuse Replacement.