Table 1. Loader and Backhoe Quick-Couplers Do Not Operate.
TEST OR INSPECTION
Loader and Backhoe Quick-
· Always inspect the wiring harness connectors that are involved in the
circuit. Poor connections can often be the cause of a problem in an
electrical circuit. Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and
secure, and that all connections are in good condition. If a problem with a
connection is found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction is
active before performing this procedure.
· Perform an open or short circuit test at each wiring harness connection to
identify the correct wiring harness to replace.
· Perform this test only if the condition is active.
Test Step 1. Check Ride Control
1. Turn ignition switch to the off posi-
tion (TM 5-2420-231-10) and dis-
connect batteries (WP 0157).
2. Remove ride control fuse (Figure
1, Item 1) (TM 5-2420-231-10).
Figure 1. Fuse Panel.
sure resistance between fuse ter-
ride control fuse (TM 5-2420-231-10).
minals. Resistance should be 5.0
Proceed to step 4.
ohms or less.
Proceed to Test Step 3.
4. Remove instrument panel front
cover (WP 0174).