4. Remove the retainer, the tube and the
screen from the housing.
When using pressure air, wear a protective
face shield and protective clothing. The
maximum air pressure must be below 205
kPa (30 psi) for cleaning purposes.
Use all cleaning solutions with care.
Do not drop or rap the magnets against any
hard objects. Replace any damaged magnets.
5. Remove the tube and magnets from
6. Wash the tube and the screen in a
clean, nonflammable solvent.
7. Clean the magnets with a cloth, a stiff
bristle brush or pressure air.
8. Clean the cover and inspect the seal.
Replace the seal, if it is damaged.