REMOVE OIL PAN PLATE
a) remove oil pan
NOTE: The suction bell has been removed for photo
1. Remove the bolts that hold tube assembly (1) in
2. Remove bolts (2), oil pan plate (3) and the
gasket from the engine.
3. Remove the old gasket material from the plate
and cylinder block.
INSTALL OIL PAN PLATE
1. Put 5H2471 Gasket Cement on the flywheel
and timing gear joints.
2. Install the gasket on oil pan plate (1).
3. Install oil pan plate (1) on the cylinder block.
4. Install bolts (2) that hold the tube assembly to
the oil pump.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
a) install oil pan