DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
PARKING BRAKE CHAMBER
INSTALL PARKING BRAKE CHAMBER 4353-12
1. Put parking brake chamber (3) in position on
2. Install nuts (2) just enough to hold the brake
chamber on the bracket.
3. Connect shop air (1) to the quick release valve.
4. Install pin (6) in the yoke of the brake chamber
and lever on the parking brake. Install cotter
pin (4) that holds pin (6).
5. Tighten nuts (5) to 150-200 N.m (110-148
lb.ft). Disconnect the air supply from the quick
6. Remove the air fitting and install fitting (7) to
the quick release valve.
7. Connect air line (8) and wires (9) to the quick
8. Make adjustments to the brake. See PARK-
ING BRAKE ADJUSTMENT, SPECIFI-
a) anti-pivot link separation