DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
REMOVE PARKING BRAKE
a) anti-pivot link connection
Put the machine on level ground and put blocks
in front of and behind the tires so the machine
can not move.
Put the parking brake switch in the OFF or
Remove the cotter pin and pin (1) from the
NOTE: Put a mark on link (2) and the shaft for
4, Loosen the bolt that holds link (2) in place,
5. Remove four bolts (3) and clamp (5) from the
6. Remove the bolts and the clamps from the rear
of drive shaft (4) and remove the drive shaft,
7. Remove four bolts (7) and guard (6).
8. Remove bolts (9) and brake drum (8) from the
9. Remove bolt (11), plate (12) and the O-ring
10. Remove yoke (10) from the brakes.