REMOVE HYDRAULIC CONTROL
a) remove cab and platform
1. Remove springs (2) from lever (1) and bracket
2. Disconnect hose assemblies (4) and (6) from
the pilot valve(s).
3. Disconnect wiring harness (5) from the sole-
4. Loosen the bolts and nuts that hold levers (8) to
the control shafts. Move levers (8) off the con-
trol shafts to disconnect the linkage from pilot
5. Remove the bolts (7) and bolts and nuts (10)
that hold pilot valve(s) (10) in position.
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
6. Fasten a hoist to control group (11). Remove
two bolts (12) and remove control group (11)
from the machine. The weight of control group
(11) is 20 kg (45 lb.).