8. Fasten strap (13)
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
RADIATOR, OIL COOLER AND GUARD
Models 950BNS and 950BS
and a hoist to fan assembly
(11) and remove bolts (12).
Do not damage the radiator core with the fan
assembly when fan is disconnected from the
9. Carefully lower fan assembly (11) into the ra-
10. Fasten strap (14) and a hoist to grille (15).
Remove the bolts and grille (15) from the
guard. The weight of the grille is 23 kg (50 lb.).
11. Fasten tool (A), straps (16) and a hoist to
radiator, oil cooler and guard (17) as shown.
12. Remove six bolts (18) that hold the guard to the
NOTE: Two bolts are behind the rear lights.
13. Remove radiator, oil cooler and guard (17)
from the machine. The weight of the guard
assembly is 499 kg (1100 lb.).