Figure 3. Coupling Cover to Loader.
Personnel must stand clear of container cover while it is raised. Failure to follow this
warning may result in injury or death to personnel or damage to equipment.
7. Raise loader arms until cover clears tools inside and back machine away. Refer to Operating Machine in
8. Carry cover (Figure 3, Item 3) close to ground and set cover down in designated area.
9. With assistance, release manual locking levers (Figure 3, Item 5).
Cover and coupler may stick making disengagement difficult.
10. Lower loader arms while tilting attachment coupler forward so that attachment coupler (Figure 3, Item 1) clears
cover lifting bracket (Figure 3, Item 2). Refer to Operating Loader in WP 0005.
11. Back machine away from cover. Refer to Operating Machine in WP 0005.
END OF TASK