Manual lock levers are released when levers contact top of attachment coupler.
5. With assistance, place covers (Figure 3, Item 1) over ends of quick disconnects.
6. With assistance, fully raise manual locking levers to release work tool from machine.
7. Press POWER button to enable START button, then press START button and release parking brake.
8. Tilt top of attachment coupler forward and gently set work tool on ground until attachment coupler is clear of
9. Back machine away slowly until work tool is disengaged from machine.
10. Stow attachment hoses by connecting male and female ends (Figure 4, Item 1).
Figure 4. Male and Female Disconnects.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE