N OT E
Tag hose connections.
1. Disconnect two fittings (Figure 1, Item 1) to allow movement of attachment coupler. Repeat procedure for
opposite side of machine.
Figure 1. Attachment Coupler and Loader Arm Hose Connections.
N OT E
Position a suitable drain pan under cylinders to catch hydraulic fluid as loader arms are
2. Using lifting device, slowly raise loader arm and allow the hydraulic fluid to bleed out of cylinders.
3. Install support strut to keep loader arm raised (TM 5-3805-292-10).
END OF TASK
1. Connect fittings when repair is complete.
2. Fill machine with hydraulic fluid (LO-3805-292-13).
3. Verify correct operation of machine.
END OF WORK PACKAGE