The following steps will determine if pilot oil accumulator is charged to appropriate
1. Move machine to a smooth horizontal location.
2. Lower all implements (TM 5-3805-298-10).
3. Engage parking brake and shut down engine (TM 5-3805-298-10).
4. Allow machine to sit for two minutes before attaching gauges to allow pressure and temperature to stabilize.
5. Remove right engine access panel (WP 0348).
6. Remove protective cap (Figure 4, Item 1) from valve (Figure 4, Item 2) on pilot oil accumulator
(Figure 4, Item 3).
Figure 4. Pilot Oil Accumulator Pressure Test.