DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
ENGINE OIL COOLER
REMOVE ENGINE OIL COOLER
a) remove oil filter base
1. Drain the coolant from the engine.
2. Remove bolt (4) that holds pipe (2) to the
3. Loosen clamps (l).
4. Remove bolts (3) and remove pipe (2) toward
the front of the engine.
5. Remove four bolts (6), oil cooler (5) and the
gaskets from the engine.
NOTE: The bottom rear bolt is a 3/8 twelve point
6. Use a 3.175 mm (.125 in.) diameter rod (7) to
clean each tube of the oil cooler.
INSTALL ENGINE OIL COOLER
1. Make sure all gasket surfaces are clean and free
2. Put the gasket and oil cooler (2) in position on
the bonnet and install the bolts.
3. Move pipe (1) to connect it with oil cooler (2)
and install the gasket and the bolts.
4. Install the bolt that holds pipe (1) to the engine.
5. Tighten hose clamps (3).
a) install oil filter base