DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
9. Put gear (9) in position in the case as shown.
10. Heat bearing cone (10) to a maximum temper-
ature of 135° C (275° F) and install it on out-
put shaft (11).
11. Put the bearing and output shaft (11) in posi-
tion in the case. Gear (9) must be lifted slightly
to make an alignment with the output shaft.
12. Heat bearing cone (12) to a maximum temper-
ature of 135° C (275° F) and install it on the
output shaft as shown.
13. Lower the temperature of bearing cup (13) and
install it in cage (14).