TRANSMISSION CONTROL VALVE REPLACEMENT
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS
Machine parked on level ground (TM 5-3805-290-
Tools and Special Tools
Work tool lowered to ground (TM 5-3805-290-10)
Shop equipment, automotive maintenance and
Parking brake engaged (TM 5-3805-290-10)
repair: field maintenance, basic, less power (Item
Battery disconnect switch in OFF position (TM 5-
Engine doors opened (TM 5-3805-290-10)
MOS 62B, Construction Equipment Repairer
TM 5-3805-290-23P, Figure 69
Estimated Time to Complete Task
WARN I N G
· When servicing this machine, performing maintenance, or disposing of hazardous materials, consult
your unit/local hazardous waste disposal center or safety office for local regulatory guidance. If further
information is needed, please contact The Army Environmental Hotline at 1-800-872-3845.
· DO NOT disconnect or remove any hydraulic system line or fitting unless engine is shut down and
hydraulic system pressure has been relieved. Tighten all connections before applying pressure. Escaping
hydraulic fluid under pressure can penetrate the skin, causing injury to personnel.
· At operating temperature, hydraulic oil is hot. Allow hydraulic oil to cool before disconnecting any
hydraulic lines. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· Lubricating/hydraulic oils used in the performance of maintenance can be very slippery. Immediately
wipe up any spills. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
· To prevent injury to personnel, wear protective eye covering and gloves.