SERVICING PROCEDURES - Continued
Windshield Washer Solvent Level Check
Make sure engine is shut off before raising engine hood. Hot metal surfaces will burn flesh
on contact. Exercise care when raising hood and servicing engine. Failure to comply may
result in serious injury or death to personnel.
Keep clear of rotating fan and belts. Failure to comply may result in serious injury or death to
1. Park the BHL on level ground.
2. Engage parking brake and shift direction control lever to neutral position.
3. Shut engine off.
4. Raise engine hood.
5. Remove cap (Figure 8, Item 1) from windshield washer reservoir.
6. Fill windshield reservoir with windshield washer solvent (WP 0029, Item 28).
7. Install cap (Figure 8, Item 1) onto windshield washer reservoir.
8. Clean up spills with wiping rag. Dispose of used rags per unit SOP.
9. Close engine hood.
Figure 8. Windshield Washer Reservoir.