DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
13. Loosen screw (5) and disconnect the wire from
bracket and light assembly (6).
14. Remove the nuts and remove bracket and light
15. Remove grease fitting (7) from pin (8).
16. Remove bolt (9), the washer and spacer from
17. Install tooling (B) on the pin. Fasten a hoist to
tooling (B) so it does not fall when the pin is
18. Remove pin (8) with tooling (B).
19. Do Steps 13 through 18 for removal of the
bracket and light assembly and pin from the
other side of the machine.
20. Remove the loader frame. The weight of the
loader frame is 955 kg (2100 lb.).
21. Put the loader frame on blocks (10) so access to
the pin bores is possible when assembly takes