DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
a) rem-eve hood
NOTE: The vee belt can be disconnected from the
alternator for easier access to the fan bolts.
1. Drain the coolant from the cooling system.
2. Loosen hose clamps (2) and (3) and remove
tube assembly (1) from the radiator and en-
3. Remove bolts (5) and fan guard (4) from the
Do not damage the radiator core with fan (6).
4. Fasten a strap and hoist to fan (6) as shown.
5. Remove bolts (7) and disconnect fan (6) from
6. Carefully put fan (6) against the radiator.
7. Remove bolts (9) and adapter (8) from the fan
8. Remove fan (6) from the machine.