DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
9. Disconnect fuel lines (10) and (11) from the
rear of the fuel tank.
10. Fasten tooling (B) and a hoist to the fuel tank.
Remove bolts (12) from the bottom of the fuel
11. Remove bolts (13) and fuel tank (14) from the
machine. The weight of the fuel tank with 20 %
fuel is 136 kg (300 lb.).
INSTALL FUEL TANK
1. Fasten tooling (A) and a hoist to fuel tank (1).
Put fuel tank (1) in position on the machine and
install the bolts that hold it.
2. Connect fuel lines (2) and (3) to the fuel tank.