DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
75. For models 950BNSCE and 950BSCE only,
repeat step 74 to install carrier and ring (139)
on gear assembly (96).
76. Put housing (95) in position on gear assembly
(96) as shown. Install bevel spring (97) in the
housings as shown. make sure that the outside
edges of the bevel springs make contact first.
77. Install plate (98) on the housing.
78. Use steel spacers and a press to put the plate
and bevel springs under compression. Install
79. Install ring (100) on the housing as shown.
80. Put the housing and gear in position in the gear
as shown. Use tool (H) to make a compression
of ring (100) that holds the housing in the gear.