DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
LOADER CONTROL VALVE
1. Inspect all parts for wear or damage. Make
replacements if necessary.
2. Put clean oil on all parts when they are assem-
3. Put retainer (2), shim (7), spring (3), spring
(4), retainer (5), washer (8) and bolt (6) in
position on lift circuit valve spool (1).
4. Install lift circuit valve spool assembly (l0)in
control valve body (9).
5. Put retainer (12), spacer (16), springs (13) and
(14), retainer (17), washer (15) and bolt (18)
on tilt circuit valve spool (11).
6. Install tilt circuit valve spool assembly (19)
into the valve body.
NOTE: On three spool valves, place retainers,
shim, springs, washer and bolt in posi-
tion on attachment valve spool and
install assembly in control valve body.
7. Put the O-ring seals in position in housings
8. Install housings (20) and the bolts.